these are actually nice you fucking nerd
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
“An anthropologist proposed a game to children in an african tribe. He put a basket full of fruit near a tree and told the children that whoever got there first won the sweet fruits. When he told them to run, they all took eachothers hands and ran together, then sat together enjoying their treats.
When he asked them why they had run like that when one could have had all the fruits for himself, they said ‘UBUNTU, how can one of us be happy if all the others are sad?’ (‘UBUNTU’ in the Xhosa culture means: ‘I am because we are)”
Literally the opposite of the American world view of “I can only be happy if somebody else has less than me”
This is beautiful
I’m sorry I can’t come to the phone right now. I’m busy cutting open Fruit Gushers and squeezing all of the goo into a glass so I can take a shot of it because that has always been a dream of mine and now that I’m an adult with a job, I finally have the means to make it a reality. Please leave your name and number after the beep.